Scaleway file system doubts

I’ve been using a windows-based VPS on 1&1 for sometime, my app is based on nodejs and for the needs of fetching real-time views of certain websites, I used a node package called webshot.

I’ve changed to a VC1M cloud VPS in Scaleway, and NOW whenever I use webshot, to take a shot of a website the resulting png image doesn’t get saved. I’m using PuTTy to connect to my remote machine(cloud.)

Does anyone have an idea of why this is happening? If so, please provide me with a solution.

EDIT: Here’s more information;

var webshot = require(‘webshot’);
var fs = require(‘fs’);

var renderStream = webshot('google.com');
var file = fs.createWriteStream('google.png', {encoding: 'binary'});

renderStream.on('data', function(data) {
  file.write(data.toString('binary'), 'binary');
});

The above is the block of code I use to take the screenshot. This creates a 0 byte png file, the data pushed to the renderStream is non-existent(is supposed to be 2 buffers). It’s as if the VPS’ firewall is blocking the app from getting the data.
Downloading stuff from github is going fine, getting node packages is fine, pinging google comes back with 0% packet loss. What exactly is the issue? I even tried removing the security group.
There are 2 SSD volumes on one of which Ubuntu Xenial is installed.
I’m always signed in as root per Scaleway’s information.

I need an answer for this as soon as possible before I quit my service on this VPS, it’s been literally 3 days without a proper answer or support.

Do you have any free “HDD” space left on your VPS?

Yes? I bought the VPS brand new. My app is no bigger than 100 MB.