Please, please help me, somebody!

Doesn’t anybody read these articles? Let me make myself clear. I have a server, I’m billed every month, but recently I find I can’t log in to the console, to access my invoices for tax purposes.

I’ve tried changing my password and making it stronger. NO GOOD. When I try to log in it still times out.

I CAN’T RAISE A TICKET BECAUSE I CAN’T LOG IN.

FOR FUCK’S SAKE, CAN’T ANYBODY HELP ME???

Hi, i’m not working for scaleway but this platform is used for scaleway users as well as online.net (by scaleway) users so i think it would help if you were saying where are you trying to connect to in the first place.

Do you try to login to online or scaleway console?

I’m a online customer and i can login to online console on chrome just fine.

I’m trying to login at https://console.scaleway.com. I generally use Waterfox (mainly for FireFTP). I’ve just tried using Chrome, but the result is the same. It just times out. Since I can’t login I’m wondering if I can contact this bunch of cowboys by snail-mail. That’s assuming anyone there can read. There’s certainly nobody there who knows how to program an interactive website. Actually, I’m not a bad programmer. Maybe they should give me a job.

:smiley:

From https://scaleway-community.slack.com

Misteur [15 h 59]
Hello friends,
Please know that the Scaleway console and APIs are currently down :

Root cause has been identified, a fix has been applied and services should slowly come back to life.

So the problem is global and not linked just to yourself :wink:

You can connect to scaleway-community.slack.com to ask for an ETA directly to the devs there i guess.

Have a nice day!