The package billing system allows you to benefit from 500GB of storage and 500GB of outgoing bandwidth to the Internet. For example, if you only consume 184MB you will be charged 5€ which is the entry price of object storage.
This allows us to have an average effect on all accounts and to offer 500GB of bandwidth to customers so that they can start using the service without worrying about the costs.
If you consume outside the pack system, you will pay extra. For instance, if you consume 600GB of storage or 600GB of bandwidth, you will pay the extra 100GB in addition to the 5€ of the pack.
- 0,00002€ / GB / hour, for any GB stored for a period of less than 500h
- 0.01€ / GB / month, for any GB stored for a period of 500 hours or more
- 0.02€ / GB for any GB outgoing to the public internet
- 0.01€ / GB for any GB from the AMS region to the PAR region
- free / GB for any GB remaining local to the area on our scaleway and online infrastructure
Any GB started is rounded to the next higher GB.
We hope that the answer will meet your expectations. If you need more information, you can visit our FAQ about Object Storage https://www.scaleway.com/faq/object-storage/#-How-is-the-Object-Storage-service-calculated