More detailed email notifications

After having my Scaleway account hacked recently, and ha the issue resolved, I would like to request a few features to help detect intrussion attempts.

1. Please make the connection notifications more descriptive in the message itself. That should help detect fraudulent use easier.

Using any of the free geolocation databases like ip2location or such, and browser and OS detection database, I hope that would help make easier to parse notifications.
For example, turn:

We just noticed that your Scaleway account was accessed from an IP address we haven’t seen for a while:

Account: xxx@xxxx.xxx
IP address: 102.41.9.178
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36

into

We just noticed that your Scaleway account was accessed from an IP address we haven’t seen for a while:
IP address (v4): Egypt (102.41.9.178)
Browser: Google Chrome for Windows 81.0.4044
O.S.: Windows 10 x64 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64)

which would help differenciate it from my usual Firefox or Opera Browser in Windows 7 x32, or Debian Linux x64 from Spain.

1. To have sent a notification for each service you contract, and if possible, a link to the access information and certificate.