API improvement need

Hi. Why such poor API? I’m carry out development of reseller service for online.net products and have troubles caused by lack of very basic API methods. What is impossible:

1. Order any product, e.g. dedicated server. To automatize server purchase i have to sniff browser HTTP-requests to console.online.net and simulate it with my script.
  2. OS installation not implemented. But booting server in Rescue OS is possible, somewhat.
  3. Find out which server associated with incoming abuse. Your api allow only list abuses, but abuse details has no server identifier. I have to parse text subject of abuse, extract server IP and search IP in my server list.

At the moment your API is totally unusable. Please, bring your API to customer panel functionality.

Hi @Pascal,

Thanks for your feedback.

Following my replies:

1. Order any product, e.g. dedicated server. To automatize server purchase i have to sniff browser HTTP-requests to console.online.net and simulate it with my script.

This feature is coming! :slight_smile:

1. OS installation not implemented. But booting server in Rescue OS is possible, somewhat.

It’s currently in BETA, you can contact our assistance team to access the preview.

1. Find out which server associated with incoming abuse. Your api allow only list abuses, but abuse details has no server identifier. I have to parse text subject of abuse, extract server IP and search IP in my server list.

I’will report that

Edouard